Monday, November 29, 2010

MY Week OFF

My week out of school was really fun. I didn't have to worry about teachers or homework. While I was out of school I went hunting and I just hung out with my family. Two of my cousins came in. Both of my cousins that came in I don't get to see very often so that was the best part. I have fun over the break I went to my friends house that lives down the road after they got back from the beach and I stayed the night with them. I had a lot of fun over the break and I really don't want to be back here at school. I went shopping on Friday with my friend Danielle and we bought matching outfits. It was a lot of fun. I also ate a lot of food on Thanksgiving it was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment