During my Christmas break was so awesome. I got a lot of presents. On christmas day I went to my grandma's and we opened presents there. I got to see all of my family. It was so cool. I mainly hung out wit my cousin Nick. After Christmas we went back home and we played and messed around at the house. When New Years came around I went to my cousin Jessica's house and Nick came with me. We played a lot of games like a game called spoons. It was fun but it is a vilent game. :) It was really fun. Then we watched the ball drop. After that we just hung out then we went to bed. The next day me and Nick stayed there and then we stayed another night. I was not ready to come back to school today at all. :P Monday, January 3, 2011
My Christmas Break :P
During my Christmas break was so awesome. I got a lot of presents. On christmas day I went to my grandma's and we opened presents there. I got to see all of my family. It was so cool. I mainly hung out wit my cousin Nick. After Christmas we went back home and we played and messed around at the house. When New Years came around I went to my cousin Jessica's house and Nick came with me. We played a lot of games like a game called spoons. It was fun but it is a vilent game. :) It was really fun. Then we watched the ball drop. After that we just hung out then we went to bed. The next day me and Nick stayed there and then we stayed another night. I was not ready to come back to school today at all. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment